Tuesday, April 28, 2009

 

ahem....

Well, I remember the password. That's a good sign.

"What's new?" you ask? Well...Half of the blogs to your left are dead. Most of the bands listed have either broken up or have been idle for a long, long time. Blogrolling was unavailable for months, preventing me from updating any links. Geocities is closing, so I need to move my show list and music collection pages (stop laughing). Yet somehow I've managed to avoid being placed in Jimbo's "Dead Blogs" list. Excellent.

Like many bloggers, I seem to have fallen into the black hole known as Facebook and let my blog slip away. I think it's time to change that. I'm still in DC. Still going to shows. Still slightly cranky.

I'll be back. Probably with a new template, since I need to update all of the links anyway.

Anyway - I'm not quite dead yet.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?