Sunday, August 19, 2007

 

Heartbreaker



I think my first gay crush may have been Neil Geraldo - Pat Benatar's guitar player/husband. He was incredibly good looking, had a habit of wearing sleeveless shirts, great hair and had arms I still wish I had. All that and a guitar player too. Swoon.

He's still handsome - just with more of a tattooed Anderson Cooper look.

Neil and that rock-chick wife of his are playing in the area twice this week. Tonight in bumfuck, Virginia. Tuesday in Balmer, hon.

Check him out in this video. Yum.


Comments:
And I'll be at the bawlmer show. Too bad the old Hammerjacks isn't still around. That would've been the best setting.
 
I'll be there too. Look for me!
 
No Way! I will!
 
Mike Dolfi still wears sleeveless shirts...
-HBBG
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?