Sunday, December 03, 2006

 

When Worlds Collide

Dinger was over there talking to him. I just stayed back a bit. I really didn't have much to say and I wasn't particularly interested in meeting him. But, eventually, I saw them both looking at me. Dinger was pointing at me and motioning for me to come over. So I walk over and Dinger introduces me.

"This is my partner, Jim."

The guy sticks out his hand and introduces himself.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Tucker Carlson."


sigh....Why couldn't it have been Anderson Cooper?

Comments:
I'm with you, though Anderson is overblown in my opinion. I also hear he likes 'em young and randy. If you really loved him, you'd show it.
 
Wow - That link is pretty disturbing. I do love me some Coop though.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?