Wednesday, June 07, 2006

 

How about that?


One quick email to the county government and Comcast is calling me within a few hours, begging for forgiveness. In addition, they're giving me 7-times the reimbursement they originally offered me to make up for yesterday. They better come through with it.

Don't f-ck with me fellas.

Seriously though - I got an amazing response from the Montgomery County government office. They answered my email in about an hour, noting that they had already filed a formal complaint on my behalf and telling me that I should expect a call from Comcast by the end of the day. The email included names, phone numbers and email addresses of who I should contact, should Comcast not call me tonight. They followed that up with a phone call at home with the same info.

How awesome is that? Thanks to them for all their help.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?