Saturday, December 31, 2005

 

NYE Stuff

Happy New Year!

I rambled on so much last year about NYE that I decided not to say much of anything this time. I'll get all sentimental about the past year tomorrow. For now, it's time to party like it's 1988.








Grateful Dead
12-31-88
Oakland Coliseum Arena - Oakland, CA


Let The Good Times Roll
Franklin's Tower
Wang Dang Doodle
West LA Fadeaway
When I Paint My Masterpiece
Cold Rain & Snow
Cassidy
Don't Ease Me In

Countdown
Sugar Magnolia
Touch Of Grey
Women Are Smarter
Terrapin
Drums
Space
The Wheel
Gimme Some Lovin'
All Along The Watchtower
Morning Dew
Sugar Mag (Reprise)
Sunshine Daydream

Wharf Rat
Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad
One More Saturday Night


Special guests include Clarence Clemons, Baba Olatunji, Sikiru Adepoju and Kitaro.
Tom Tom Club opened.


These are only going to be up for a few days. If you really want some live Dead, go buy something from the Dick's Picks series. A bargain at twice the price. OK - maybe not twice the price, but they're damn cheap.

(This was supposed to go up last night, but I was having problems uploading the music. You have tomorrow off. Just go out and party like it's 1988 again tonight instead.)

Comments:
Hey man,

Thanks for the memories! I was at that show...
had a blast, I think ;-)

Lee
 
Digs! Thanks!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?