Friday, June 10, 2005

 

Concert Meme

I saw this a while back, but never got around to doing it. Data Jockey's recent post reminded me about it.

* Reply to this message telling me which of these 30 artists you have also seen perform.
* Take the ones from my list that you have seen, and post them in your own blog.
* Add more until you have 30.

Some of the bands I've seen:

The Cure *
Death Cab For Cutie *
Siouxsie and the Banshees *
Bruce Cockburn *
New Order *
Love and Rockets *
Mark Eitzel *

The Grateful Dead
R.E.M.
Ramones
KISS
The Psychedelic Furs
Black Flag
Divine
David Bowie
The Residents
Laurie Anderson
X
George Clinton and the P-Funk All-Stars
The Cramps
Foo Fighters
Mission Of Burma
Q And Not U
The Fleshtones
Patti Smith
Nina Hagen
Trouble Funk
Public Image Ltd.
Pat Benatar
Devo

* - in common with data jockey

They're in no particular order. There are probably at least 100 more. I've seen most of these bands multiple times. Yes, that includes KISS and Pat Benatar. Unfortunately, I only saw Divine once.

I've actually got a list of just about every show I've seen. I should link to that someday.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?