Tuesday, April 12, 2005

 

Random stuff

Working Saturday afternoon, working late Monday and going in early on Tuesday is quite a drag.

I went jogging on Sunday. Not hit-the-treadmill-for-30-minutes jogging, but run-around-the-neighborhood jogging. I've never done that before. It was awesome, but I'm a bit sore. It's a totally different experience. The trip around the 'hood made me realize how much I like where I live.

BF is home from his NASCAR weekend. Yay.

I had more hits from DCist yesterday than I've had other hits in the last few weeks.

I forgot to mention Cartel in my list of upcoming shows yesterday. I've been trying to see them for a while, but it never works out. I'm determined to hit their DC9 gig. Maybe hit Bluestate afterwards, depending on what time the show lets out.

We're going to The Nationals opening night game on Thursday.

I haven't done my taxes yet. Maybe tonight.

I bought the new Doves cd. Not sure what I think yet. They sound like a dozen other bands, but there's still something unique about them.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?