Monday, March 28, 2005

 
Bright Eyes/The Faint - 9:30 Club 5/26-27. Tickets are on sale now. Get them before it's officially announced and it sells out.

Crowded House's drummer hanged himself over the weekend. Very sad.



Queens of the Stoneage kicked my ass last night. Great show. Ridiculously overcrowded though. That can't be legal. Definitely a more "rock 'n' roll" crowd than I'm used to at the club. The guy checking IDs at the door told me I hid my age very well. Why thank you. :-)

John Doe at Iota tonight. I'd love to go, but I'm beat after a night of drinking excessively (Saturday) and the long day yesterday. I wish X would come out this way again. Maybe they'll tour to support the new live DVD/CD they have coming out this spring.

I'll probably hit Metropolitan's CD release party at the Cat on Friday, but I'll be laying low the rest of the week.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?