Friday, February 11, 2005

 

random stuff

The other night I had a dream that The Rolling Stones were going to put on a show at my parents' house. They decided the living room was too small, so they went out to the yard at the side of the house. They spent all day setting up. The only Stone I actually saw was Mick, circa 1978. He seemed nice enough. I woke up before they played anything.

Little known Dumbek fact: I once patted Mick Jagger on the head.

I have to work tomorrow. Ugh. I hate working on Saturdays.

The Wrens tonight. Army of Me are opening. I've heard mixed things about Army of Me. Maybe I'll show up for the last half of their set. I'm surprised The Wrens haven't sold out the Black Cat yet. Maybe they will at the door. Maybe they should have toured more when The Meadowlands was at the top of everyone's "Best of 2003" lists. Maybe they should put out something before everyone forgets about them. Maybe they should re-release Secaucus, so people don't have to spend a fortune for it on Ebay.

I downloaded some Cartel mp3s this week. I like them a lot. I need to check them out.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?