Wednesday, December 08, 2004

 
Had a lot of fun at The Pixies show last night. They played pretty much everything I knew by them, and a lot more. I'm still not sure what all the fuss is about, but they still put on a hell of a show. After all of the hype, I was expecting the crowd to just be going bonkers the whole time. It turns out most people seemed to be sitting down after the first couple of songs. I was a bit surprised by that. You'd never know they've been off the road for years. They sounded terrific.

I briefly met Erica after the show. We talked a bit about WSC before I had to run off to catch my friends. Very nice to meet you Erica. You definitely need to get to a WSC show soon.

Walking back to my car I was thinking about how unseasonably warm and nice it was outside. Of course I got a block from my car and the sky opened up, unleashing a torrential downpour. Sprinting to my car wasn't much help. I was soaked from head-to-toe by the time I got inside. Oh well.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?