Thursday, November 18, 2004

 

Too Many Shows

Too many shows this weekend. I can't hit them all. Any suggestions?

11/18 - The Carlsonics @ Art-O-Matic's Union Station Stage
11/18 - Elefant @ Black Cat
11/19 - Dogs Die In Hot Cars @ 9:30
11/20 - Army Of Me/The High Strung @ Black Cat
11/20 - Two If By Sea @ DC9
11/21 - The Aquarium @ Black Cat Backstage

The Carlsonics and DDIHC shows are free. Always a plus. DDIHC is an HFS show though. Ugh. I love The Carlsonics, but I missed Elefant the last couple of times. The Aquarium is (are?) always interesting. I kind of doubt I'll make that one though. I'm taking my parents out for their anniversary that day. Then again, there's a good chance I'm going to need a drink after that. Maybe I'll make it after all.

Maybe I'll just skip all of them and be satisfied with The Donnas/Von Bondies and Travis Morrison/Beauty Pill shows next week. I should be saving my money for Xmas anyway.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?