Monday, October 11, 2004

 

Taint

I think I'm too old for Taint. Too crowded. Too dark. Too smoky. And while the music was 100-times better than the normal homo bars, I was still a little disappointed. I could deal with a little less of the boom-boom-boom-boom songs. What's the point of a Franz Ferdinand remix? Their stuff is the best dance music around. That remix sucked the life out of it.

Still, it's good to see a new crowd of people. Lots of eye candy. Most people looked like they were having a blast. How can you not have fun when the guy next to you is dancing with a tie on his head?

BF was a trooper though. I could tell he didn't wanna go. He didn't want to stand in line. He didn't like the music. But he went for me. Ain't that sweet? I think his favorite part was watching the movie.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?