Friday, September 17, 2004

 

WE ARE...

We're off to my alma mater this weekend. We try to get up there once a year for a football game or Arts Festival. Hope the weather holds up. Looks like rain though. That may cut our time at the football game a little short. We're playing UCF. Hopefully, it'll be a blowout by halftime. I'm supposed to hook-up with a couple of my old frat buddies. That's always a blast. We're together 10 minutes and it's like it's 1987 again. Depending on who you ask, that could be a good thing or a bad thing.

Bought a Pixies ticket yesterday. Later I went back and bought tickets for friends. Their seats are better than mine. hrmph.

Couldn't get tickets through the Vote For Change presale. Damn. And I'm going to be out of town tomorrow for the regular sale. Oh well. Maybe they'll release tickets at the last minute.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?