Wednesday, September 08, 2004

 

Scissor Sisters?

From reading lots of other blogs today, it appears I'm the only homo in town that didn't go see the Scissor Sisters last night. I'd say "my loss", but I don't really believe that. Besides - I've got three more shows coming up this week. I need to rest while I can.

New music this week:

The Libertines - The Libertines
Muse - Absolution
Sonic Youth - Daydream Nation
Clinic - Winchester Cathedral
Talking Heads - Stop Making Sense

Haven't heard them enough to form much of an opinion yet. Although The Libertines disc is pretty boring compared to Up The Bracket. It's probably grow on me though. Stop Making Sense, of course, is a classic. I need to pick up that DVD someday.




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?