Monday, September 27, 2004

 

New Music for Me!

Pretty boring weekend. Nothing too exciting. Eagle both Friday and Saturday. Lots of hot men out on Saturday. BF gave me quite the surprise when we came home Friday night. Hooray for me!

Someone recently pointed me to Newbury Comics as a place to order CDs online. They're dirt-cheap and I had my CD's in less than a week. I ordered a bunch of stuff, including the new Mission Of Burma, The Clash London Calling re-issue, The Pixies "Best of..." comp and a few other things. I highly recommend that store.

I also just discovered Galaxie 500 (yeah - about 15 years too late). Thanks to this guy for the pointer. Wow. I really missed the boat when they were around. Today is fantastic.

Death Cab already sold out 9:30. That was pretty quick. By contrast - Interpol hasn't sold out. Go figure. I'll bet it sells out shortly after their new CD is released tomorrow. Decent R.E.M. and Morrissey tickets were released too.

Now playing: Elefant - Sunlight Makes Me Paranoid


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?