Sunday, August 29, 2004

 

Weekend Recap

We FINALLY got a beautiful weekend. It's about friggin' time. Mid 80's and sunny all weekend. Lots of quality pool-time. I may end up with a tan this summer afterall.

We skipped the Lantern Thursday. It's been horribly crowded recently. Went right to The Eagle. Different crowd, but we ran into a couple of our regular friends. Fun time, but kind of a mellow night. Went back on Saturday. Again, nothing special. BF and I ended up in a minor argument that sort of killed the night.

Our new basement carpet is awesome. Now we have to put all of our crap back downstairs.

Spent most of today laying around the pool. Lunch at Whole Foods. mmmmm...Southwestern Turkey Wraps.

September is a busy month show-wise...The Phobes and Metropolitan are both at The Black Cat this week. Cake is at Merriweather this weekend. I wish The Black Cat would say who's playing at their 11th Anniversary Party. I need to decide if I'm going to go to that or to see Snow Patrol at 9:30.

Did I mention that I got tickets to see REM and Springsteen in Philly? That's gonna be a helluva show.

My boss gave me off on Friday, so I've got a 4-day weekend coming up. WOOHOO!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?