Friday, August 06, 2004

 

Curiosa!

Heading to Curiosa tonight. Looks like I'm stuck with an extra ticket though. I had the opportunity to get a GREAT seat, so I jumped on it. Now I can't get rid of my original ticket. Dammit. I hope I can dump it in the lot. I don't want to eat a ticket I paid $73 for. BF has absolutely no interest in going. I can't blame him. That's a long night if you're not really into any of the bands. I'm looking forward to it though. Hoping to run into a few friends there.

Bad accident on the beltway today. My normal 15-20 minute commute took 1.5 hours. Ugh.

Between getting to work late, sitting in on 2 worthless interviews and leaving early - today was pretty much a waste of time. That works for me though. That's what Fridays are all about.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?