Friday, April 09, 2004

 

Pansy Division cancels

Dammit. Pansy Division cancelled their DC gig this weekend. I was really looking forward to that one. Gotta love punk rock boys singing about sucking dick.

My new computer is just ridiculously awesome. I can't believe how slow my other one was. You'd think as a computer geek I would know better.

Went to the Green Lantern followed by the Eagle last night. Haven't done that in months. The Lantern was packed, but I guess it always is on Thursdays. Shirtless men drink free from 10-11. Hard to dislike half-naked men and free beer.

Not much going on this weekend, which is a bit of a blessing after last weekend's concert blitz. Probably work around the house and finish getting my computer setup. Still not sure if I'm going to transfer all of my old stuff or just start from scratch.

Oh yeah - got my annual review from work. It rocked. Apparently, they love me - haha. Haven't seen the raise yet. I'm already paid well, so I'll bet it's small. Oh well. Maybe we'll go celebrate that this weekend.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?