Tuesday, April 13, 2004

 

Doctor, Doctor

So I went to the doctor today for a general checkup. I've been trying to get better about taking care of myself, including regular, generic "do you see anything wrong?" checkups. Everything checked-out OK. My cholesterol level is actually low. Obscenely low. I guess I need do go on an all McNugget diet to bring it up a little.

I like my doctor a lot. He's very honest and I'm very comfortable asking him embarrassing questions, which are probably two of the most important things in a doctor-patient relationship. Afterall, he's a doctor, not a psychic. We even talked about orgasms today - in a purely medical sense, of course. (hmmmm - maybe he is psychic afterall - lol.) He knows I'm gay and what my concerns are, which helps a lot. It's definitely worth the 20-30 minute drive to have a doctor I like.

Did my taxes last night. Getting about $4K back. That'll almost pay off my new fence. Cool. wish I had done them months ago. Of course, I say that every year.

Music stuff - I bought the new Franz Ferdinand disc a few days ago and just listened to it today. I liked it, but I don't see what all the fuss is about. I definitely need a few more listens. Maybe something'll click. Beauty Pill and the Fleshtones are in town this weekend. Those should both be great shows.

Going solo to those shows though. The BF is going out of town to the races. That's always a mixed blessing. It's nice to have a little time to myself, but I always end up missing him. He'll be back Sunday night though. I promise I'll be good. :-)

Time for the gym. I'll come back and link a few things later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?