Sunday, February 15, 2004

 
ahhhh - a day to myself. I can't remember the last time I had one of these. Very nice. I can just lay around, read, catch up on all the CDs I've bought that I haven't had time to listen to...I can jump around and play all the air guitar I want - lol. The boyfriend is out with some old college buddies watching the Daytona 500. I'm just sitting around being lazy today.

My bf is officially a licensed real estate agent now. We went out to celebrate both that and Valentines Day on Friday. Drinks at JR's and dinner at DIK. Haven't been to JR's in at least 6 months. I remember in the late 80's when that place would be jam-packed during Friday happy hours. Not the case any more. Plenty of room to hang out without feeling completely crushed. Nice. We may have to try that again. We ended up getting each other flowers for Valentines Day, despite the fact that we both decided that we weren't going to get each other anything. awwww.

Saw the Shins last Tuesday at the Black Cat. Lots of fun, but nothing incredible. Picked up tickets for Broken Social Scene, The Decemberists and British Sea Power. March is going to be a busy month. The BF wants to see Dickey Betts and Washington Social Club during his birthday weekend at the start of March. That works for me.

Should have gone to the gym today, but skipped it. I'm so bad. Maybe I'll hop on the treadmill when I'm done here.

Trying to get my blog advertised so it shows up on Google, but that doesn't seem to be working. Need to look into other ways to make it's existence known.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?